Invitation to the 8th IPPA World Congress!

Presenters in the Compassion Session

Diets

I invite you to the upcoming 8th World Congress on Positive Psychology. Over the course of the four days attendees will see the latest innovations in the field of positive psychology research and practice. To whet your appetite, I describe here 3 sessions that I can't wait to attend. Be there in Vancouver BC, July 20-23.By: Andrew Soren
Title: Invitation to the 8th IPPA World Congress!
Sourced From: positivepsychologynews.com/news/andrew-soren/2023051550197?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=invitation-to-the-8th-ippa-world-congress
Published Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 09:57:28 +0000




Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Thinking Vocabulary

Befriending my Inner Critic Unlocked my Writing

A Simple Metaphor For Critical Thinking