6 Critical Thinking Skills That I Apply Every Day


Critical thinking is an essential skill to have these days, yet too many explanations of how critical thinking works are just too complicated and difficult to understand. In this video I will be sharing 6 best practical critical thinking skills that I apply every day and that you can easily apply too.

For more practical critical thinking videos check this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyTM2sA7lFs&list=PLpYu1wrhxbczQDQpPp7owPNsI0ldvwjbd

Do you want more practical critical thinking in your life? Then subscribe to the Practical Critical Thinkers YouTube channel.

00:00 Intro
01:24 Skill #1
02:45 Skill #2
03:29 Skill #3
05:35 Skill #4
08:08 Skill #5
09:26 Skill #6
10:38 Additional critical thinking skills
11:26 Conclusion

Are you tired of people not using critical thinking? Then this channel is for you.

At Practical Critical Thinkers you'll find how to practically apply critical thinking and how to encourage others to start using it too. The goal is to create a culture of practical critical thinking together.

For years I used to have a lack of critical thinking myself. I used to believe many things which had little evidence or truth behind them. These beliefs led me to decisions which did not turn out to my favor. Eventually I discovered critical thinking and changed my life for the better. Now I choose what I believe in with much more care. Make better, more informed decisions and enjoy the results. Yet it doesn’t take much time to see that many people still fail to separate true information from false. That’s why I created the Practical Critical Thinkers channel.

If you are looking for a critical thinking channel - look no more and let's create a culture of practical thinking together!

#CriticalThinking #PracticalCriticalThinkers #Logic
Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Thinking Vocabulary

Befriending my Inner Critic Unlocked my Writing

A Simple Metaphor For Critical Thinking